Monday, December 02, 2019

Artist @maryloudevine makes “Four season textile sculptures for home and garden.” The art expo was over as I was still walking around, and the artist wasn’t even in her booth. And then my phone ran out of storage while I was filming this. But I figured I’d show you the little clip just to help promote her cute sculptures. One of them looks like me! (Nov 23, 2019) 🖼 #wallcandy2019 #wallcandyottawaartexpo #wallcandyottawaartshow #artshow #photography #photographer #painter #painting #artist #ottawaartist #ottawapainter #ottawaphotographer #actor #comedian #celebrityinterviewer #podcaster #youtuber #radiohost #screenwriter #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #ottawa #ottawamodel #ottawainfluencer #influencer #feminism #femaleentrepreneur


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2RecLtg

No comments: