Tuesday, July 30, 2019

June 15, 2019: My review of a little grocery store on Lake Simcoe. I thought the owner might want me to review his ice cream, but he shut down my video. I think he said he didn’t want people casing the joint. But I can assure you I was not casing the joint. I just really loved how they arranged their Pringles in order of colour, and how neatly everything else was also shelved, like the Kraft Dinner. Oh, and @thisisbillgates - The KD is $2.99! 🌈 #Toronto #foodie #hotellife #travelvlog I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #locationindependent #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #realestate #modellife #modeling #travelblogger #hotel #getscouted #aspiringmodel #supermodel


via Instagram https://ift.tt/31bLVnj

No comments: