Monday, July 29, 2019

June 13, 2019: Hotel room review! 🏨 My friend wanted to hang out but I didn’t want to mess up my condo, so she got me a room at @cosmo.toronto for the night. I was still keeping my condo immaculate for showings to potential buyers, so it was nice to stay somewhere else as a break from cleaning the place every morning. I enjoyed this breakfast buffet, and it must have subliminally set me on the path to where I lived on hotel breakfasts for 10 days in July. My friend ordered pizza for dinner, but she couldn’t stay the night, so breakfast was all mine. I shot as part of a vlog I will assemble of the month of selling my condo. 🏨 #Toronto #foodie #hotellife #travelvlog I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #locationindependent #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #realestate #modellife #modeling #travelblogger #hotel #getscouted #aspiringmodel #supermodel


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2LNPf45

No comments: