Friday, July 26, 2019

Dinner was so delish, I couldn’t decide what pose would best communicate my satisfaction! 👌🏻 On Wednesday, my friend wanted to eat at @scaddabush, beside @bestwesternparkwayhotel, which has been my home this week. The restaurant’s social club flyer said to tag #scaddabush and they might share my pic. So I took a pic! Also, I want to start being more loose and fluid with my social media posts. Just posting casual photos, like me at a restaurant, and doing so quickly, instead of stressing about making every post entertaining and trying to post only in chronological order. ⭐️ #restaurant #foodie #RichmondHill #Toronto I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #realestate #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #hotel #getscouted


No comments: