Friday, July 26, 2019

June 11, 2019: I met @cfl @torontoargos player @55soambitious! 🏈 I was walking out of my condo building and my neighbor Kathleen said she thought somebody famous was in our lobby, because people seemed to be gathering around him. I’m always curious, so I went back in and said hi. Randy is a football player from the US and was looking around for a Toronto apartment. He might look taller than me, but if anyone asks, I’m 6 feet tall, and I was standing in a hole. Oh, and weeks later, I told @zapizzabistro @zapizzabistrotoronto’s social media person about Randy and she says I can interview him there, and Randy says he’s down for an interview and pizza! 🎤 #Toronto #football #cfl #torontoargonauts I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #copywriter #screenwriter #locationindependent #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #realestate #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #hotel #getscouted #aspiringmodel #supermodel


No comments: