Saturday, December 16, 2017

Lighting the menorah and singing the prayer! And yes, my niece is wearing the gold foil from a chocolate coin (Hannukah gelt) on her nose. She’s only half Jewish, so maybe she’s confused. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ When I arrived at my sister’s in Brampton via @gotransitofficial bus at 5:30pm, my parents had arrived from Ottawa at 3:30pm and everyone had already eaten dinner. Even Chelsea the dog. But they waited for me to light the menorah. Nay, 3 menorahs! ๐Ÿ“ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ @metr0gn0me @lornerachlis @louiserachlis @dianarachlis @evildantheman ๐Ÿ“ท #Hanukkah #HappyHannukah #menorah #Jewish #Brampton #Toronto #family #kids I am: #entrepreneur #influencer #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2BlGarr

No comments: