Monday, September 02, 2019

Does anyone have an @airbnb or spare room I could book for a week or 2? I’ve been house sitting at Yonge/Eglinton but my friend is back in town. Probably in or near Toronto, in case I want to check out #tiff19, which is Sep 5-15. But I’m open to leaving Toronto too. I want to focus on starting a daily podcast and comedy videos for a couple of weeks. Then maybe go to Ottawa for a couple of week. 🏑 I could maybe book at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel, Suites & Conference Centre where they will give me a deal. But it’s 2 buses from there to get to Finch subway. 🚌 #Toronto #airbnb #hotel #travel I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmmaker #locationindependent #digitalnomad #entrepreneur #minimalist #beautyinfluencer #modelingagent #modelscout Other tags: #modelingagency #model #fashionmodel #modellife #modeling #travelvlog #travelblog


No comments: