Saturday, March 09, 2019

Jan 2: Post-interview selfie after I interviewed @ruckify founder Steve Cody after he spoke to @uottawa’s @telfer_uottawa marketing class. He gave me some business tips so I can become a millionaire entrepreneur in 2019. One idea is making my interviews a business. I love that idea. Because I love doing these interviews for you. And if you can make a living doing what you love, that’s a dream life. Maybe I’ll take the audio from this and make it the first episode of my new podcast. In the meantime, go the interview post and swipe to watch each clip, or watch it one piece (including the riveting last 9 seconds that don’t fit into Instagram’s 10 minute limit!) on my Facebook or YouTube or celebrityjosh.com. 🎤 #Ottawa #Toronto #entrepreneur #business #startup #wealth 💰 I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #podcaster #talentagent #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #modelingagency #digitalnomad Other tags: #travel #hotel #modeling #fashion #foodie #feminism #realestate #celebrity


No comments: