Thursday, January 03, 2019

Last night I interviewed @ruckify founder Steve Cody after he spoke to @uottawa’s @telfer_uottawa marketing class. He gave me some business tips so I can become a millionaire entrepreneur in 2019. One idea is making my interviews a business. Maybe I’ll take the audio from this and make it the first episode of the podcast I’ll start next week. In the meantime, watch the full 10-minute interview on my Facebook or YouTube or celebrityjosh.com. 🎤 #Ottawa #Toronto #entrepreneur #business #startup #wealth 💰 I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #podcaster #talentagent #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #artist #copywriter #screenwriter #modelingagency #digitalnomad Other tags: #travel #hotel #modeling #fashion #foodie #feminism #realestate #celebrity


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2CMUaNh

No comments: